Thursday 14 February 2013

My final idea- storyline

All of my initial ideas meet all of the requirements that I set from my research. However, some of the challenges I identified in the production of these films could prove too great. Such as the problem with finding malnourished horses and an old-fashioned gypsy cart.

It is for this reason my groups final idea is that of initial idea 2. This is because the idea does not only meet the requirements set, but my group would be capable of shooting the film and could have access to the props and cast required.

My next step will be to write a treatment.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has had a lot of views Georgi. I can only assume that these are from other AS media students who find your blog inspiring. This is well worth an A grade at the moment. There is still room for a little improvement here and there, particularly in that you need to innovate when you present your ideas. There are plenty of cool ways to present information on the internet I can give you suggestions, but I'd rather you demonstrate that you can find your own and impress me with them.

    ReplyDelete