Saturday 9 February 2013

Evaluating and concluding my market research


I created this video to outline my conclusions from investigating my target audience and carrying out my  market research.


All of my research has created almost a 'production brief' that will enable me to tailor my opening title sequence directly to my target audience.


Results from my survey as well as my primary research from talking directly to my audience taught me exactly what my market want from a film. 


Looking at the target audience of other films enabled me to look at who they were usually aimed at and helped me to identify a target market whilst looking at reviews of other films showed me what the audience liked about them. The strengths of these films will influence my production.

Looking at various horse products helped me identify my primary target audience as 8-15 year old girls.

Looking at my typical target audience helped me to understand the types of things I'll include in my film, such as other family characters.


1 comment:

  1. I like the video very much. It's good to see you experimenting with ways of presenting your ideas.

    ReplyDelete