Saturday 23 February 2013

chosing my final 25 word pitch

Out of the possible 25 word pitches I created I selected 2 as contenders for my final pitch. Those are...

1) When young Nancy befriends a neglected horse and gypsy boy in the summer of the 1950s she has no idea of the thrilling and risky adventures that lie ahead. 

OR

2) 1950s summertime and two girls set out to free a gypsy boy and his horse from a tearful existence in this heartwarming tale of friendship, adventure and horses.

I then asked my target audience which pitch they thought sounded better...


A total of 29 people voted and they decided that...
Pitch two was better.
This means my final 25 word pitch is...

1950s summertime and two girls set out to free a gypsy boy and his horse from a tearful existence in this heartwarming tale of friendship, adventure and horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment