Thursday 21 March 2013

Character profiles...

Before casting I will need to create some character profiles. This will help me in my casting process as I know exactly what I am looking for.
Character profiles could include things such as...
  • Age
  • Looks
  • Character/temperament
  • Occupation
  • Likes/dislikes
  • Links to other characters
  • Key points of the storyline of which they're involved
I will make character profiles for the characters that appear in my opening title sequence rather than that of the whole cast as listed in the treatment. This is because I will only need to cast those appearing in my opening title sequence. This means that the characters I shall be making character profiles for are...
  • Young Nancy
  • Teenage Nancy
  • Old Nancy 
  • Tye

No comments:

Post a Comment