Friday 22 March 2013

casting horses- videos- elimination process

As i described in my earlier post casting horses can be difficult. This can be seen in the video below...
Whilst casting this stocky Haflinger Kenny, he threw off his rider by bucking.

This second video was taken by my production partner Charli. It is of me riding a horse that could be cast as Tye. Although the instructor say's "well done" the horse was being very strong and difficult to control. This lead to the decision he was not suitable for the role as Tye.

This third video is that of Splodge, again my production partner took this video. Filmed during a horse show it showed us how he'd behave in a busy setting...
However, I was riding him in this clip and a small child was unable to control him in the same setting. This eliminated Splodge from the selection process.


No comments:

Post a Comment