Wednesday 17 April 2013

Editing- titles

I created this video to talk about how I edited and created my titles on my opening title sequence.

When creating the titles I thought about a variety of presentation techniques such as font, text size, colour and the positioning of the text and the connotations of them. Here are some pictures of my titles...

This is using the software 'Live Type' as you can see the actors names are in bold to show their significance. I also credited the actors oldest-to youngest which is something I noticed when conducting my research.
 Here is an example of where I tried to put titles into 'free space' as not to ruin a shot.
Here is an example of where I was experimenting with the layout of titles. After conducting my research I found it common for different parts of the text to be on different points of the screen. This inspired  me to do the same...



No comments:

Post a Comment